Get Your Project Featured on Pretty Purple Door!
You are smart, talented, hard-core DIY’ers, and I wanted to give you the opportunity to show your stuff. I love all of you, my dear readers. Please send your latest project photos (along with some details) to [email protected].
There are several ways to get featured on the website, newsletter, and social media!
Have you tried one of the projects on this site and want to write about your experiences? Have you recently done a great DIY or home renovation project you want to share? Send us the details. No experience required!
Write About Your Project
Want to Write For Pretty Purple Door? We’re looking for DIY & home improvement guest bloggers. No blogging experience necessary!
A lot of followers I have the opportunity to talk to have some beautiful homes and mad skills. I think it would be fun to have a way to share your experiences as a home owner. I would love to hear about your DIY and home renovation projects, home/room/furniture makeovers, stories, dreams, and even nightmares of home ownership. I think we can all learn from one another… and how awesome would it be to get to write your very own blog post on a site that gets 5-10,000 views a day?
Just fill out the form below and tell me about any awesome project you did, or any idea you have. If it’s a good fit, you’ll get an account and be able to write your very own blog post featured on this site!
I accept guest blog posts about:
- DIY Home Renovation projects
- Home Decor
- Unique, creative, and/or fun home improvements you’ve done
- Step-by-step tutorials
- Your personal experience with a skill you learned on this blog. What problems did you have? How did it turn out? Would you have any additional advice for readers after completing the project?Some examples:
- Make your own penny floor / penny project and tell readers how it went
- Did you do a room decor swap for a season? Let’s see some pictures!
- Any chalkboard fridge fanatics out there? Try a different color or a design and let’s see how you did!
- Gardening tips, tricks, plant suggestions – we love garden plans
- Curb Appeal Projects (before and after photos are a plus)
- Front door painting projects
- Anything else that might fit in!
Already Have a Blog? Focusing on link building? Want to increase backlinks to your own blog?
We also accept posts from like-minded guest bloggers. Provide great content and be rewarded with a prominent backlink to your site. If you are a professional blogger looking to increase your SEO, we suggest a $20 donation for your sponsored post. Don’t have the cash? Contact me anyway and we’ll work something out!