Get Your Project Featured on Pretty Purple Door!
You are smart, talented, hard-core DIY’ers, and I wanted to give you the opportunity to show your stuff. I love all of you, my dear readers. Please send your latest project photos (along with some details) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are several ways to get featured on the website, newsletter, and social media!
Write About Your Project
Want to a blog post but don’t have the time or resources to start your own blog? This is your chance. No blogging experience necessary!
A lot my followers have some beautiful homes and mad skills. I think it would be fun to have a way to share your experiences as a home owner. I would love to hear about your DIY and home renovation projects, home/room/furniture makeovers, stories, dreams, and even nightmares of home ownership. I think we can all learn from one another… and how awesome would it be to get to write your very own blog post on a site that gets 5-10,000 views?
Just fill out the form below and tell me about any awesome project you did. If it’s a good fit, you’ll get an account and be able to write your very own blog post featured on this site!
I accept guest blog posts about:
- DIY Home Renovation projects
- Home Decor
- Unique, creative, and/or fun home improvements you’ve done
- Step-by-step tutorials
- Your personal experience with a skill you learned on this blog. What problems did you have? How did it turn out? Would you have any additional advice for readers after completing the project?Some examples:
- Make your own penny floor / penny project and tell readers how it went
- Did you do a room decor swap for a season? Let’s see some pictures!
- Any chalkboard fridge fanatics out there? Try a different color or a design and let’s see how you did!
- Gardening tips, tricks, plant suggestions – we love garden plans
- Curb Appeal Projects (before and after photos are a plus)
- Front door painting projects
- Anything else that might fit in!