My Designing Landscape Layers eBook that will teach you even more about how to create structure, layering and interest in your garden. The easy to follow step-by-step complete yard landscaping guide will help you to design your garden “room by room” — a much less intimidating, expensive and overwhelming approach than trying to bulldoze your whole yard at once.
If you’re frustrated with choosing the right plants for you garden or how to put them together so that they look good, this book is for you. Designing Landscape Layers will take you through the process of creating a beautiful, layered landscape that will look good in all 4-seasons.
- Understanding your gardening zone
- Creating a plan for your dream landscape
- Understanding the principles of design like flow, repetition and scale
- How to use the garden planting pyramid to ensure you have enough of the RIGHT kinds of plants
- Some tips and guidelines for getting layering right
- Plant suggestions for 4-season color and interest in your garden.
- Much more!
What Blooms with What?
Never know what to plant together? Find out with this FREE Plant Pairing Guide and become a pro at combining plants for the best garden design possible!